October 29th, 2014
Whether your plans include fishing with friends, sailing the open water or taking a leisurely cruise along a river, you can enjoy it all with the peace of mind knowing you have the insurance coverage you need from Aviva and Skippers’ Plan.
And now, it’s our pleasure to offer you even more value through your Skippers’ Plan insurance coverage, with the new, complimentary Aviva Marine Assistance program.
Value-added benefits included
The Aviva Marine Assistance program is automatically added to your boat insurance policy so you can now benefit from:
- Emergency boat towing services anywhere in Canada or the U.S. (24/7)
- Marine navigation and trip planning information and services
- Assistance determining the market value of your boat
- Unlimited, confidential legal assistance via telephone
- Health assistance via telephone, anywhere in Canada or the U.S. (24/7)
- Concierge services to help with your boating questions such as: finding marinas, boat ramps, repair services, storage, licenses, permits and more
We’re here for you
Thanks again for choosing Sippers’ Plan. We look forward to serving you with the level of quality and assistance you deserve. Additional information and your Marine Assistance Program membership card will be sent with your renewal and in new policies.